Pages

Signal

A signal is defined as defined as any physical quantity that varies with time, space or any other independent variable or variables. Mathematically, we describe a signal as a function of one or more independent variables. For example, the functions

  describe two signals, one that varies  linearity with the independent variable t (time) and a second that varies quadratically with t. As another example, consider the function
  
This function describes a signal of two independent variables x and y.

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is very useful for my study, I just started to visit because of my current semester .
    http://www.kprblog.in/cse/sem6/it6502-digital-signal-processing/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be moreover a terrific content my spouse and i honestly appreciated investigating. It can be by no means daily my spouse and i offer the chance to watch one thing. Crypto signals

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Microcontroller and PLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today.  Motivational bracelets

    ReplyDelete